HalioDx will develop and commercialize its proprietary offering in immuno-oncology with the aim to characterize the patient’s peri-tumoral immune response and guide individual treatment strategies.
For more information, see website www.haliodx.com
HalioDx is searching for a Senior Manager IP & Licensing
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Licensing-in and out
- Coordinate the Biomarker Task Force (BMTF)
- Develop long term relationships with technology transfer offices
- Negotiate new licenses
- Coordinate reporting to licensors
- Manage relationships with licensors
- Participate to building the offers in close coordination with BD
- Participate to license negotiations
- Participate to the management of relationships with licensees
- IP portfolio management
- Develop IP portfolio strategy and implement it
- Manage prosecution of patent families and trademarks
- IP enforcement
- Coordinate the IP enforcement activities in close coordination with internal stakeholders and with the support of external attorneys
- Legal – contracts
- Act as an internal advisor for relevant legal topics (corporate- and HR- related topics excluded), with the support of external attorneys, if needed.
- Coordinate the action of external attorneys for relevant legal topics (corporate- and HR- related topics excluded)
- Draft and negotiate the IP, Medical Affairs or R&D related agreements (CDA, MTA, sponsored research, clinical studies, services, consultancy, license and option agreements…), in close coordination with the relevant internal departments, and with the support of external attorneys if needed.
- Participate to other agreements (supply, distribution, non-R&D services or consultancy) negotiation and drafting in close coordination with the relevant internal departments and the support of external attorneys if needed.
- IFU and others
- Manage the IFU / handbooks IP related sections
- Manage the IP&L department
- Provide relevant internal stakeholders with updated information regarding IP&L related topics, like case laws, legislation, IP market trends
- Master degree in IP or Innovation (minimum CEIPI)
- Strong IP & licensing knowledge
- Strong contract drafting knowledge
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluent English and French